Preparation of tax returns
Representation in authority procedures
Preparation of accounting policies
We will prepare your company’s required and mandatory accounting policies, tailored to the law, but in a way that it could be useful for the day to day business to serve your business goals.
All companies are obliged to draw up accounting policies within 90 days of the establishment. These are the following:
- Accounting policy
- Cash Management Policy
- Inventory Policy
- Cost Accounting Policy
- Account order and overview
Accounting policies are prepared on the basis of a personal consultation with the client, so that it would be possible to adapt the templates to the client’s operations.
We offer our accounting services fully personalized. The framework of our service is tailored to the needs of our clients, with short response time, and with dedicated accountant contact.
Our core service includes:
- Analytical and synthetic bookkeeping.
- Submission of tax returns.
- Creating tailor made owner / manager reports with short deadlines.
- Participating in the management’s periodic / regular reporting. Creating a Reporting System.
- We use the BMD accounting system to create custom queries tailored to the customer’s needs, which can be retrieved from the client securely in any minute of the day from his office.
- Participating in the audit process, keeping in touch with the auditor, completing the annual or interim audit.
- Representation before tax authority.
- Information on legislative and tax changes.
In addition, on demand, we can even perform book-keeping at the customer’s premises in the accounting software of its choice with pre-agreed frequency, making outsourcing of accounting tasks more convenient.
Within our payroll service, our colleagues with Social Security special education perform the monthly payroll tasks of our clients in full-scope.
Our payroll service includes the following tasks:
- Monthly payroll calculation.
- Performing administrative tasks related to entry and exit of employees, and transfer of related materials to the appointed employee.
- Preparing and forwarding forms of cash, CSED, GYED to the authorities
- On request, prepare a group bank transfer file on net wage.
- Forwarding of payslips encrypted, electronically, for employees.
- Monthly regular tax returns and salary data report for NAV, OEP and KSH, and voluntary funds.
- Records of paid holidays and overtime.
- Preparation and submission of declarations, certificates and data services related to closing and opening of the financial year.
- Administration of income certificates.
- Information on legislative and tax changes.
- Representing the company in authority procedures, and during tax audits.
We also undertake the payroll calculation of so called Social Security payer companies and, in case of larger organizations, we help the HR colleague’s work.
General Accounting Services
Our main account services are offered to clients whose number of documents has reached a critical amount when a financial professional is already required, but the tasks requiring deeper professional skills worth outsourcing both professionally and cost optimally.
The scope of our Head of Accounting service:
- One of our appointed specialists, usually at the headquarters / site of the client checking the recorded data booked by our partner’s staff.
- We provide feedback to the financial staff and their superiors about the audited data, ensuring continuous feedback and flow of information.
- More complex bookkeeping tasks and any task related to taxation is provided by our Head of Accounting.
- We are also involved in interim and yearly audits, and we also undertake to coordinate staff related tasks.
The Head of Accounting can respond promptly to questions related to day-to-day operation, thanks to his / her personal presence, to better understand the company’s operations and to provide comprehensive advice to the managers of the company.
We undertake the introduction and operation of a cafeteria system.
Our Cafeteria service includes the following tasks:
- Creating policies based on company needs and employee preferences, with the most cost-effective application of the law frameworks.
- Preparation of employee declarations.
- Participation in the first contract with the various service providers (voluntary funds, SZÉP-card and voucher issuers).
- Ordering SZÉP cards, uploading monthly, ordering vouchers and making a distribution list.
- Reporting to payroll depatment and tp voluntary funds.
- Preparation of a cafeteria closure for leaving employees.
When designing our Cafeteria service, we always set the elements of the system together with the customer and customize the operation of the cafeteria system.
Dear Current and Future Clients, Partners! Dear Website Visitors! We are very pleased to announce that our company is constantly growing, our service lines are developing dynamically, thus the range of both our trusted partners and employees is expanding. Accordingly, we decided to say goodbye to our office in the BJ48 Business Center, which has been our headquarters for 2 years, and move to a new location. From July 1, 2020, we are waiting for you at Hold street 27. (1054 Budapest, Hold street 27. 4th floor) with quality services in the field of taxes, finances and organizational development. Do not hesitate to contact us!
We consider it our priority to build an international consulting network that is able to provide high quality advisory services to our clients. To improve our network and extend the knowledge of our advisors we have organized an online workshop, held by our partner Ross Newman, founder of ALTUS TP Economics. During the presentation, he shared with us his experience in U.S. transfer pricing regulations through multiple case studies, from which we learned a great deal and were able to further develop our professional knowledgebase.
The team of KONDOR Holding considers it extremely important that students can learn as much as possible about the field of transfer pricing within the framework of economics university courses. To this end, the founder of our company, Bence Kondor, and László Pásztor, the Head of Transfer Pricing, gave a guest lecture at the Corvinus University of Budapest. The main topics were trends in the transfer pricing regulation and practical issues of transfer pricing controls. We hope that with this presentation, we have been able to contribute both to more detailed discussion of this topic within the higher education and also to students gaining as much knowledge as possible in the field.